SharePoint Reporting

Report Sharp-Shooter Perpetuum Software SharePoint Web Part enables creation of reports on basis of any .NET data sources with use of Silverlight technology. After Silverlight Viewer web part is added to corporate SharePoint portal and report viewer for Silverlight is implemented into Web page, functionality lets users enter address of WCF service to get list of all available reports. Solution supports various intra-navigational functions as well as standard and custom report types.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, actually I have a question, sometimes I get various error using the program in Vista in my laptop. On my PC (Xp Pro) it's works just fine. Is this anything your'e aware of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sorry, I have no idea. You'd better ask the software editor directly.

    ReplyDelete

 
All trademarks and copyrights contained in this blog are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders. All pictures and illustrations are mine.